SWITZER-L Archives

Archiver > SWITZER > 2007-12 > 1197210963

From: ,
Subject: [SWITZER] Luther R or William L Switzer married to Alice Maud(e)Lock(e)
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 14:36:03 -0000

Author: MENZEL
Surnames: Switzer, Lock(e)
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.switzer/799/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi all,

John Franklin Switzer and Sarah M. Jackson had three children. (John had 4 more by a second wife). According to census records and other researchers, one of these children was Luther R. Switzer who married Alice Maud(e) Lock(e) in Malta, DeKalb County, MO. This Luther was born 9 Dec 1873 (from another researcher).

Yesterday I received a copy of their marriage application. It clearly lists his name as William L. Switzer.

I would be interested in corresponding with anyone else who descends from Stephen Switzer, John Franklin Switzer and/or this Luther/William Switzer.

Thanks!

Martha Menzel
ggrandaughter of John Franklin Switzer

Important Note: