PolandBorderSurnames-L Archives

Archiver > PolandBorderSurnames > 2008-07 > 1217029523

From: Sandra <>
Subject: Re: [PBS] POLANDBORDERSURNAMES Digest, Vol 3, Issue 570
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:45:23 -0700 (PDT)

I found this on Ancestry in the 1920 Census. I'll see if I can find more.
Sandra

Their address was 33 N. Paulina St. Chicago, Illinois
Walter worked as a Bench Moulder in a Harvester Whs.

Name:
Walter Narobowisc
[Walter Narodowiec]
[Walter Narobowioc??]

Home in 1920:
Chicago Ward 16, Cook (Chicago), Illinois

Age:

AgeWith12ths('34',true);
34 years

Estimated Birth Year: