LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 1998-08 > 0904372590

From: "Sue O'Neill" <>
Subject: Pigots Trade directories 1830
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 14:36:30 +0800

Hi there
I am creating a data base of the Pigot's trade directories of 1830, but
have been unable to get on microfiche London & Middlesex.

Can anyone tell me if this is available? I am not able to get to originals
and must rely on the microfiche.

It is my intention to produce these as a microfiche index by county and
when all complete to create a CD - but that is a fair way down the track as
they say, only about 30% complete.

If I can not get London & MDX then will try to include the nearest date
Pigots instead.

Regards
Sue O'Neill

Melville Island
Northern Territory, Australia

"When the time comes to leave this place for a better one someday;
Remember the only things you take with you are the things you give away."

This thread: