LANE-L Archives

Archiver > LANE > 2001-06 > 0991841438

From: "LamarW.Lane" <>
Subject: Re: [LANE] Re: LANES of Gouchland and Surry Co., VA
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 10:31:04 -0500

Rose,
Can you tell me where I can get a copy of documents verifying that Thomas and Anne Lane (of
Kearns, Co Monmouth, Wales) had the following children: John, Walter, William, George and 5
daughters?
We have Walter Lane who married AnnNorwood and who left a will 1742-57 in New Bern, NC. He
named brothers William, John and George and three sisters.
We have not been able to verify who Walter's parents were or when he came to the American
Colonies. Your help would be greatly appeciated.
Sincerely, Lamar Wadsworth Lane, Sr. email