GARRISON-L Archives

Archiver > GARRISON > 2007-07 > 1184165017

From: ,
Subject: [GARRISON] Isaac Garrison Family Association New Book
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:43:44 -0000

Author: GlendaFerrari2
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.garrison/3543/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Pre-orders are now being taken on the new edition of "The Family of Isaac Garrison". There will be two volumes, 600 pages each with over 28,000 names. These books will be the same size and color of the 1980 book. The Board of Directors and Officers have agreed on a price of $60.00 for each set. This includes sales tax if applicable and shipping and handling. There will only be 1500 sets and when those are sold there will be no more, so place your order ASAP. Also included with the books will be a CD with family pictures and military pictures of our cousins who were in the services.
We hope to sell all 1500 sets quickly and if so, the printer will have them in the mail in about 3 months.
Mail your check to:
THE ISAAC GARRISON FAMILY ASSOCIATION,
% RENEE GLASS, 2101 N. OAKLAND AVE., SPRINGFILED, MO 65803.
If you have any questions, you can e-mail me at:
Glenda (Salmans) Ferrari

Important Note: