COLLETT-L Archives

Archiver > COLLETT > 1998-12 > 0913503037

From: "Ken Collett" <>
Subject: Re: Mary Collett WYATT
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 14:50:37 -0800

Hello Folks, maybe this will help some. I haven't been too active lately in
the genealogy subject, but saw this message and wanted to respond. I have
more if this looks interesting.

Ken Collett

Descendants of Edmund Wyatt

Generation No. 1

1. EDMUND1 WYATT was born October 15, 1768, and died 1844. He married MARY
COLLETT January 03, 1797, daughter of THOMAS COLLET and MARGARET CLIFTON.

Children of EDMUND WYATT and MARY COLLETT are:

2. i. JANE2 WYATT.

ii. JOHN WYATT, b. April 13, 1800; d. May 30, 1884; m. ELIZABETH RAINES.

3. iii. MARY ELLEN WYATT, b. March 09, 1809; d. February 19, 1889.

Generation No. 2

2. JANE2 WYATT (EDMUND1). She married SAMUEL MCCANN May 14, 1836 in Elkins,
West Virginia By Rev. Thomas Collett.

Child of JANE WYATT and SAMUEL MCCANN is:

4. i. SQUIRE BOSWORTH3 MCCANN.

3. MARY ELLEN2 WYATT (EDMUND1) was born March 09, 1809, and died February
19, 1889. She married MAJOR DAVID THOMPSON June 04, 1829.

Child of MARY WYATT and MAJOR THOMPSON is:

5. i. MARGARET ANN3 THOMPSON, b. November 11, 1843; d. February 16, 1933.

Generation No. 3

4. SQUIRE BOSWORTH3 MCCANN (JANE2 WYATT, EDMUND1).

Child of SQUIRE BOSWORTH MCCANN is:

i. WILIAM J.4 MCCANN.

5. MARGARET ANN3 THOMPSON (MARY ELLEN2 WYATT, EDMUND1) was born November 11,
1843, and died February 16, 1933. She married ABRAHAM POLING.

Child of MARGARET THOMPSON and ABRAHAM POLING is:

i. LIZZIE ELLEN4 POLING, b. February 16, 1875; d. July 19, 1953, Harrison
County, West Virginia; m. JOHN WESLEY COONTS, December 24, 1900.