BAIRD-L Archives

Archiver > BAIRD > 2007-10 > 1193754564

From:
Subject: Re: [BAIRD] Genealogy of the Baird families
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:29:24 -0400
In-Reply-To: <DOEBINJMHKFHAOGMNOMPAELMCBAA.casamaprex3c-1d@cox.net>

dear betty,?? i am? going to my sister's this week and will get my files and send you a photo of jesse baird. thanks so much. betty

-----Original Message-----
From: B Baird <>
To:
Sent: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 8:14 pm
Subject: Re: [BAIRD] Genealogy of the Baird families

Betty if there is a way that you can e-mail me a copy of Jesse Baird ?
Curtis won't be able to see it ( passed away 14 years ago) but I would like
to put it in my records for the family to see this ancestor. The only
picture that we have is their grandpa Curtis Otto Baird on the Baird family.
Sorry I have nothing to send you.
Betty Baird, Arizona

-----Original Message-----
From: [mailto:]On
Behalf Of
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 4:26 PM
To:
Subject: Re: [BAIRD] Genealogy of the Baird families

hello,? i have been having fun watching the baird posts lately.? I have a
picture of? Jesse Baird who married? Louisa Smith?in 1853 in Elk Valley,
Tenn. but does anyone have a picture of Lewis Milliard Baird???? Have wanted
to ask that question forever.? The last posts are fun....i hope we can catch
the elusive joseph baird before long!? my instincts say that he was a
rascal!??? betty baird kregor??? lpga teaching professional?? the cardinal
club, simpsonville, ky.?? my line is my father?? calvin lewis baird born
1923, renfro blackburn baird of jellico born 1893, calvin russell baird born
1855, jesse baird born 1826, lewis milliard baird born 1795, and finally
joseph baird!?

-----Original Message-----
From: Lewis C. Baird <>
To:
Sent: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 6:16 pm
Subject: Re: [BAIRD] Genealogy of the Baird families

Ok Bob, I will have to find a Kinko's here in the sticks. I tried to do it
on my scanner but it's not that good. It's not that good to start with so I
will go elsewhere.
Don't worry about the postage, I'm sure if I needed something you have I
wouldn't have to worry about it.
Give me a little time.
Lew
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Baird" <>
To: <>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: [BAIRD] Genealogy of the Baird families

> --- "Lewis C. Baird" <> wrote:
>> ---- Genealogy of the Baird Families 1755-1981 by Adrion W.
>> Baird and Jean Willoughby in my deceased sisters files. ---
> Lewis, Please send me a copy, I will refund your postage.
> My mailing address is:
> Bob Baird
> 15536 Vincent
> Clinton Township, MI 48038
> -------------------------------
> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
> with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes
> in the subject and the body of the message

-------------------------------
To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to

with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body
of
the message

________________________________________________________________________
Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail! -

-------------------------------
To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in
the subject and the body of the message

-------------------------------
To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of
the message

________________________________________________________________________
Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail! - http://mail.aol.com

This thread: